Re: [UNSURE] Re: apache auth pgsql

Someone suggested using mod_authn_dbd with seemed easier to impliment than this and it's part of the apache2 installation, which was also a plus for it.

Only problem is, the module is loaded but the Directives aren't recognized in httpd.conf.
Example: 'DBDriver pgsql' is not recognized.
Since this is "step #1" in the configuration I'm kind of at a loss on how to proceed.

Or am I expected to also load in mod_auth_pgsql in the same fashion that DBI requires DBD::Pg?