Re: Creating a local repos

On Fri, May 25, 2007 at 04:51:35PM +0000, Andy Smith wrote:
> Hi Douglas,
>
> On Thu, May 24, 2007 at 05:34:02PM -0400, Douglas Allan Tutty wrote:
> > Just curious, why not use apt-proxy?
>
> After having some unexplained problems with apt-proxy I switched to
> apt-cacher.

I did the same thing, but I have been noticing some strange behaviour where I
have to clean out the cache because of md5sum errors

plus I am not that happy with the way it sources the files from the list of
places, I would like to have some sort of control over the ordering of the
repos

but generally good