Re: missing libstdc++-libc6

On 05/26/2007 01:22 PM, Bruno Costacurta wrote:
On Saturday 26 May 2007 19:15, Mumia W.. wrote:
On 05/26/2007 10:30 AM, Bruno Costacurta wrote:
Hello,
I have the following error :

error while loading shared libraries: libstdc++-libc6.2-2.so.3: cannot

Where can I fetch it / find a replacement ?
Thanks.

Bye,
Bruno
Could you provide more information?

What program are you attempting to run when you get that error?

 From where did you get that program?

What Debian distribution are you using?

If you installed that program using apt-get, what's in your sources.list?

Thanks for your attention.

I'm using Etch v4. The program who create such error is called HBSecGui and come from a package called HomeBank332.deb downloaded from the maintainer (which is ING Bank).
dpkg --info HomeBank332.deb
 new debian package, version 2.0.
 size 1551662 bytes: control archive= 403 bytes.
     173 bytes,     7 lines      control
     325 bytes,     9 lines      control~
 Package: Homebank
 Version: 3.32
 Architecture: all

:-O
How can it be for all architectures? Surely it contains i386 code.

 Depends:
 Installed-Size: 4000
 Maintainer: ING Bank Belgium NV/SA <info@ing.be>

I had same package and error on my other Linux system (based on Kubuntu) which was (at this time, few months ago) resolved but I cannot remember how.... As far as I can remember I installed a package which maintain a type of comptability with libstdc++-libc6.2-2.so.x version.

Bye,
Bruno

The problem and solution are described here:
http://www.ing.be/cms/idc_cgi_isapi.dll?IdcService=GET_DYNAMIC_CONVERSIONPAGE&conversionTemplate=022262_NL&dDocName=118119_EN

Install libstdc++2.10-glibc2.2
or libstdc++2.10-dbg (debugging version)