Re: missing libstdc++-libc6

On Saturday 26 May 2007 19:15, Mumia W.. wrote:
> On 05/26/2007 10:30 AM, Bruno Costacurta wrote:
> > Hello,
> > I have the following error :
> >
> > error while loading shared libraries: libstdc++-libc6.2-2.so.3: cannot
> > open shared object file: No such file or directory
> >
> > Where can I fetch it / find a replacement ?
> > Thanks.
> >
> > Bye,
> > Bruno
>
> Could you provide more information?
>
> What program are you attempting to run when you get that error?
>
>  From where did you get that program?
>
> What Debian distribution are you using?
>
> If you installed that program using apt-get, what's in your sources.list?

Thanks for your attention.

I'm using Etch v4.
The program who create such error is called HBSecGui and come from a package
called HomeBank332.deb downloaded from the maintainer (which is ING Bank).

dpkg --info HomeBank332.deb
 new debian package, version 2.0.
 size 1551662 bytes: control archive= 403 bytes.
     173 bytes,     7 lines      control
     325 bytes,     9 lines      control~
 Package: Homebank
 Version: 3.32
 Architecture: all
 Depends:
 Installed-Size: 4000
 Maintainer: ING Bank Belgium NV/SA <info@ing.be>

I had same package and error on my other Linux system (based on Kubuntu) which
was (at this time, few months ago) resolved  but I cannot remember how....
As far as I can remember I installed a package which maintain a type of
comptability with libstdc++-libc6.2-2.so.x version.

Bye,
Bruno