Re: connecting HP Pavilion zv5260 to a tv

"Andrew J. Barr" <andrew.james.barr@gmail.com> writes:

> > I have a HP Pavilion zv5260 laptop. Today I got the HP XC1000 media
> >cable from ebay to solve the problem with power jack. The cable has
> >an s-video and my laptop's video card has a video-out.

> What kind of video hardware do you have?

Sony Plasma WEGA Flat Panel Color Television KZ-32TS1. That among other
supports s-video connection.

And NVIDIA GeForce 4 440 Go. The laptop has One Vga(15 pin) and One
TV-Out (S-video) external ports.

HP media cable XC1000 specifications:
----------------------
# Docking Cable

# AC Power Jack

# RCA Jack

# USB 2.0 Port

# S-Video Jack

# S/PDIF

# Analog Audio Jack

More details here:
http://www.getpartsonline.com/pa925a.html?source=nextag&code=pa925a

Tell me if you need more information...

--
"If we really understand the problem, the answer will come out of it,
because the answer is not separate from the problem."