Re: [Resolved] pftp proxy

El vie, 25-05-2007 a las 22:02 -0400, Floxxx escribió:
> Hi all,
>
> i already solved it on my own, sorry for the inconvenience :)

That's great! Maybe you can publish the solution (or a link to it) so it
might help other people with the same problem.

> Floxxx.
>
> Floxxx wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > i was wondering if any of you know if it's possible to proxy pftp. I'm
> > trying to access a pftp server that is in the same internal network as
> > my own server, but not accessible from the outside. I need to delete a
> > large number of files on it and it would take ages to do this with the
> > pftp program on my server. I searched the archive, but couldn't find
> > anything...

Here's your chance to add something...

[...]

Best!
Gabriel.

--
Gabriel Parrondo
GNU/Linux User #404138

"The only difference between theory and practice is that, in theory, there's no difference between theory and practice."