[Resolved] pftp proxy

Hi all,

i already solved it on my own, sorry for the inconvenience :)

Floxxx.

Floxxx wrote:
Hi all,

i was wondering if any of you know if it's possible to proxy pftp. I'm trying to access a pftp server that is in the same internal network as my own server, but not accessible from the outside. I need to delete a large number of files on it and it would take ages to do this with the pftp program on my server. I searched the archive, but couldn't find anything...

Thanks in advance,

Floxxx.