Re: Is there a "Using Debian GNU/Linux" sticker?

On Wed, 23 May 2007 20:57:31 -0400
"Patrick Wiseman" <pwiseman@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello Patrick,

> I've recently installed Lenny on a Toshiba Portege M100, which has
> this irritating sticker on it: "Designed for Microsoft Windows XP".
> I'm reluctant to remove the sticker, as lasting stickiness seems
> likely, but I'd love to add a counter sticker.  Is there such a thing?

As well as the suggestions already made, which might be a bit
"homebrew" for you, try;

http://www.cheeplinux.com/index.php?cPath=43&osCsid=36ebe066c2028cb6008b8e920e12d13c

The badges cost £1.00 or approx $2.00 US.

Cheeplinux are UK based, so if you're elsewhere (difficult to know,
with a gmail addy), shipping costs might add a fair bit on.

--
 Regards  _

It's not your heart, it's your bank I want to break
It's Yer Money - Wonder Stuff