Re: Is there a "Using Debian GNU/Linux" sticker?

On 23 May 2007, Patrick Wiseman wrote:
>    Hi:
>    I've recently installed Lenny on a Toshiba Portege M100, which has this
>    irritating sticker on it: "Designed for Microsoft Windows XP".  I'm
>    reluctant to remove the sticker, as lasting stickiness seems likely,
>    but I'd love to add a counter sticker.  Is there such a thing?
>    Patrick

You can remove the sticker carefully with a razor blade or something
similar. The stickiness will then come off with something like Dabitoff
(a clothes cleaner in the UK).

Anthony

--
Anthony Campbell - ac@acampbell.org.uk
Microsoft-free zone - Using Linux Gnu-Debian