Re: restarting proftpd

Hi again.

Mark Grieveson, 21.05.2007 02:13:
> This ("debian.example.com) was the suggestion I received from the
> original set up of my system (that being Etch).  Should I add something
> to this file? An ip address or something?

Oh and BTW: you should not use possibly existent hostnames for your local hosts.
In this case it’s not really a problem since example.com is reserved for
examples and such and thus won’t ever have a subdomain named "debian".

But you better use hostnames which cannot exist in the WWW (unless you know what
you’re doing) like "foo" or "foo.local"; the latter TLD is reserved for local hosts.

Regards, Mathias

--
debian/rules