kdcraw and digiKam 0.9.2~beta1-2 in Sid

Today dist-upgrade includes one new digiKam version and I've upgraded it:

---------------------------------
$ apt-cache policy digikam
digikam:
  Instal·lat: 2:0.9.2~beta1-2
  Candidat: 2:0.9.2~beta1-2
  Taula de versió:
 *** 2:0.9.2~beta1-2 0
        500 ftp://ftp.fr.debian.org unstable/main Packages
        100 /var/lib/dpkg/status
---------------------------------

Now have this message when new digiKam starts:

-------------------------------
Unable to find the kdcraw executable:
This binary program is required to support Raw file formats. You can continue,
but you will not be able to handle any Raw images. Please check the
installation of libkdcraw package on your computer.
---------------------------------

I don't the correct package.  Only 2 packages available in Debian Sid:

- libkdcraw-dev
- libkdcraw0

Those 2 packages doesn't solve the problem.  Any idea about what kdcraw
package digiKam needs?

Thanks!

Regards,

--