Re: rampant offtopic and offensive posts to debian-user

>"M. Fioretti" <mfioretti@mclink.it> wrote:

>Please avoid this kind of technical suggestions in this thread:

>* it is still the same unacceptable "since you can buy ear plugs, I
> can yell whenever I want" attitude. See my previous messages

I think it's a valid solution just because it does not fit into your
solution doesn't mean it's not a valid solution.  Like I mentioned before
censorship is not the answer, why not just killfile the people you
dislike, and go on about your duties.

I personally think that everyone has a right to post, and who am I to tell
someone else not to exercise their right to freedom of speech. I
personally like some of Roberto's posts I find his reasoning to be very
will thought out. I for one would miss his helpful on topic posts to new
members. I also find him to be respectful giving as much attention this
thread has giving to his name I wouldn't blame him for exploding, I have
found him to be very in control and noninflametory.

Gnu_Raiz