Re: Makefile for external module delete ALL my modules under /lib/modules/2.6.8-3-686/kernel/

On Fri, May 18, 2007 at 07:11:44 +0200, pizzapie_linuxanchovies wrote:
[..]
>Any ideas?  Should the "modules_install" target ever be called if all
>you have on your machine is the kernel-headers and not the full kernel
>source?
>
>Help me please--win my undying gratitude and be showered with good
>karma.

A question rather than an answer really:

Why not use module-assistant with the debian package of the rt2x00
source?

/M

magnus@therning.org             Jabber: magnus.therning@gmail.com
http://therning.org/magnus