Re: In case of troubles with a well known forum

On Tue, May 15, 2007 at 07:52:10AM -0700, Paul Johnson wrote:
> Andrei Popescu wrote in Article <[🔎] 20070513000151.416cb687@think.homenet>
> posted to gmane.linux.debian.user:
>
> > In case of new "offenders" please direct them to this thread (link
> > intentionally munged in order to pass the killfiles):
> > http://www dot debian help dot org/node/2316
>
> Don't do that, please.  Munging is harmful at best.  Why make it harder for
> your audience to get your message?
> http://www.interhack.net/pubs/munging-harmful

My point was that there might be another way then just killfile anything
related to debianhelp, but (at least some of) the intended readers would
not get my message due to the said killfiles.

Otherwise I do agree with munging harmfull.

Regards,
Andrei
(Albert Einstein)