SAP Business One - Los Angeles,CA - a year contract position - rate is DOE.

Hi ,

Please find the requirement below.

If interested, reply with an updated resume and also do fill up the skill matrix details.

BeyondTekIT is looking for

Title: SAP Business One

Location: Los Angeles, CA

Duration: A year contract

Rate: DOE

I need SAP Business One consultants to provide on-going production support for my client based in Los Angeles. This will be a year contract, with an immediate start date. Rate is DOE.

Must have 2+ years working with SAP Business One software and have provided production support in an installed base of SAP Business One.

Must have specific product knowledge of SAP Business One, since this is a support role.

Must have knowledge with MS SQL Server as well as Crystal reports.

Strong communication, facilitation, and problem solving skills.

Ability to multi-task between multiple activities and with different end user client personalities.

Excellent written and verbal communication skills, especially as related to communicating technology and benefits to end user clients.

Please complete and copy/paste this completed skills-matrix to me with your response:

Full name:

Degree major:

Total IT exp:

Total SAP Business One exp:

Total production support exp:

Total SQL Server exp

Total Crystal reports exp:

Total Working with End User exp:

Hourly Rate:

Is the rate Corp-to-Corp /1099/W2 rate?

Specify:

Day Tel#:

Eve Tel#:

Cell number:

Availability:

Current City / State:

If you qualify for this position, are available immediately and are interested, please send your resume, rate and contact information to mailto:prem@BeyondTekIT.com?subject=SAP-Bussiness-one-CA

Please ensure you complete and copy/paste the above-completed matrix with your response.

Regards,

Prem

BeyondTekIT

prem@beyondtekit.com