Re: [OT] The record industry, RIAA and US law

On Mon, May 14, 2007 at 08:24:29PM -0400, Roberto C. Sánchez wrote:
> On Mon, May 14, 2007 at 07:14:22PM -0500, John Burnett wrote:
> > Roberto, Joe Hart and Celejar
> >
> > You three seem like really nice guys, but I am getting a
> > little old and tired of the off topic posts. So here is my
> > question.
> >
> > How do I blacklist a individual user on this mailing list.
> > I would like to do it in ~.spamassassin in the user_prefs file.
> > I have tried blacklist_from  blacklist_from_rcvd blacklist_Envelope-
> > Sender but none of them seem to work.
> >
> I am not sure that what you want to do is best suited to spamassassin.
> Perhaps a procmail recipe or a killfile?

Sorry for the self reply, but another (probably better) possibility is
to filter for the for something of the form \[.*OT.*\] as it is much
more likely to cut out the superfluous content.  If you only want to
filter out OT stuff from myself, Joe and Celejar, you can filter on
subject and sender.

Regards,

-Roberto

--