Re: Canon PowerShot A570IS

On Mon, May 14, 2007 at 05:24:36PM -0700, Raquel wrote:
> In the next couple of days I'm getting the A570IS and will be
> wanting to upload images to my desktop and from there editing, etc.
> What is the best tool for Gnome?

I have a Nikon 600 something or other and it works very nicely with
gtkam.  My only compaint is that occasionally gtkam (actually, I am
relatively certain that it is really a libgphoto issue) will not see the
filesystem on the camera (I use it in USB PTP mode).  Usually I need to
turn the camera off and back on when that happens.

Regards,

-Roberto

--
Roberto C. Sánchez