Re: I had the same problem and I fixed it.

On Sat, May 12, 2007 at 09:50:14AM -0400, Carl Fink wrote:
> On Sat, May 12, 2007 at 12:25:49PM +0200, chadjensen wrote:
> >
> > I had the same problem just barely and I fixed by going to the "users and
> > groups" section and giving permissions to the user. It must be a bug in an
> > update or something that wipes out the users permissions. users and
> > groups->highlight user->"properties" and change it from there.
> > chad
>
> Chad, note that your message above is effectively useless.  You changed the
> subject line, so there's no way for anyone to know what "the same problem"
> is, and also cut out all the context for the same result.

It is because he is posting through the forum at debianhelp.org.  Of
course, since there is no note there indicating that the posting go
through to a mailing list and context would be helpful.  The best thing
would be for someone to let them know that they need to fix their site,
or you can just have your MUA filter the messages that include
debianhelp.org in the headers (except for maybe the In-Reply-To header).
Anyhow, this was discussed a few days ago on this list.  You can search
the archive for the discussion.

Regards,

-Roberto

--