Re: fluxbox slit

On Fri, May 11, 2007 at 10:42:25AM -0600, Javier Vasquez wrote:
> On 5/11/07, Douglas Allan Tutty <dtutty@porchlight.ca> wrote:
> >I'm trying out different window managers and I'm now on fluxbox.
> >
> >The documentation seems sparce.  What is the slit and what is it for?  I
> >only see the bar at the bottom center.
> >
> >Thanks,
> >
> >Doug.
>
> http://fluxbox.org/docbook/en/html
> http://fluxbox.org/docbook/en/html/chap-slit.html

Thanks.

It too bad the documentation is included either with fluxbox or as a
separate package.  I'm on slow dialup that I can't use all that often or
for long so I generally balk at having to go the the web to figure out a
debian package.

I'll install fbpager since it goes in the slit as a test.  None of the
other wm* dockapps interest me.

Thanks

Doug.