Re: [OT] Good, evil and religion [WAS] Re: A way to compile 3rd party modules into deb system?

On Fri, 11 May 2007 13:26:34 +0200
Joe Hart <j.hart@orange.nl> wrote:

> Roberto � wrote:
> > On Fri, May 11, 2007 at 11:31:20AM +0200, Joe Hart wrote:
> >> My point is that God, if She exists, is beyond our comprehension.  We
> >> have to have faith in Her existence.
> >>
> > A valid point, except that God is in fact a He.
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > -Roberto
> >

> Now it is you that missed my point.  I am saying that nobody really
> *knows* what God is.  I am sure there are many females that would
> disagree with you on this point.  Personally, I would better define God
> at as It.
>
> Let us just agree that to you, God is a He.

In the mainstream, traditional Western religions, God is described as
He. Anyone can believe anything he (or she) wants, but if females
choose to believe that God is a she just because that suits their
vanity, that's just silly.

> Joe

Celejar