Re: OT: Can't we just drop all the OT stuff...

On 5/10/07, Joe Hart <j.hart@orange.nl> wrote:

I knew this thread would turn into a flame.  It always seems to.

Threads you join always turn into flamefests? Hmmm....

What gets me is that Greg started this thread off as a joke, and most
people seem to be ignoring that.

I read Greg as "joking on the square," to use the quaint expression
common in maximum security facilities. And, as Greg himself says, "for
those of you not in the know," that means making a statement but
dressing it up so it appears to be humor, and therefore easily revoked
by its author in the event it stirs opposition: "I wuz just kidding
guys!"

I know Greg. Greg has a low BS threshold. So do I.

--
No no no, my fish's name is Eric, Eric the fish. He's an halibut. I am
not a looney! Why should I be tarred with the epithet looney merely