Re: OT: Can't we just drop all the OT stuff...

On 5/9/07, Greg Folkert <greg@gregfolkert.net> wrote:

Come on, we all come here for "TOPICAL" discussions and bare metal
Debian stuff.

I mean, I might just have to unsubscribe and find another venue to find
my "fix" for Debian only topics.

You're completely right Greg, except for the unsubscribe part.
Occasionally the children need to be told to behave. It's a thankless
task. And no good deed goes unpunished, of course.

Note too that people who think it's cool to put their Registerd Linux
User number in their sig can be dismissed as non-serious persons. What
can be going through their minds? That no one else has a number as low
as theirs? Just shoot me now!

--
No no no, my fish's name is Eric, Eric the fish. He's an halibut. I am
not a looney! Why should I be tarred with the epithet looney merely