Re: [OT] SWF to MP4 converter

On 5/9/07, Carl Fink <carl@finknetwork.com> wrote:
On Wed, May 09, 2007 at 09:47:31AM -0700, Michael M. wrote:

[big snip]

> ffmpeg -i goodvideo.flv goodvideo.avi.
>
> You can tell clive to download and convert in one go, but since I really
> only convert maybe 10% (if that), I haven't bothered.

You could of course just play the FLV files in mplayer or another player
that uses libavcodec.
--
Carl Fink                                   nitpicking@nitpicking.com

The problem is nto flv but swf format. TO convert to flv or any other
format in that matter, requires capturing of audio and video w hich
takes lot of time and effort for each of the movies and then if I move
away from the puter, the softwares keep capturing blank frames once
the movie has ended. Bad thing!

Is there any solution to this? I installed the mencoder and it has a
huge man page with loads of options. Don't know if it can convert or
not though. SWF to any video format is fine. Next step I could convert
them all in to mp4.

Regards,
Deboo

--
Please don't Cc: me, I'm subscribed to the list.