Re: [OT] The record industry, RIAA and US law

On Tue, 2007-05-08 at 14:18 -0400, Curt Howland wrote:

> It doesn't take being an anarchist to know that there isn't any
> difference between "Republican" and "Democrat". It's all just
> carefully crafted false ideologies designed to "divide and conquer".

Well the party in power certainly makes a difference on some issues.
There have been some significant changes here in my state since the Dems
took control of the legislature.

Just don't expect party change to work miracles, in and of itself.

--
Michael M. ++ Portland, OR ++ USA
"No live organism can continue for long to exist sanely under conditions