driver for ati mobility radeon

Hello,

I am running a fresh install of etch in an amd64 box. The system has an
ATI Mobility Radeon 9200 video card. xserver-org choosed for it the ati
driver with the radeon module during the installing. Since I am having
problems regarding the gui, I would like to give fglrx-driver a try,
since it also supports my video card. I would like to know, just in case
I change my mind and decide to go back to the xorg driver, how do that
with the driver from the fglrx package installed?

thanks in advance

Marcelo

--
Marcelo Chiapparini