Re: driver for ati mobility radeon

Marcelo Chiapparini wrote:
Hello,

I am running a fresh install of etch in an amd64 box. The system has an
ATI Mobility Radeon 9200 video card. xserver-org choosed for it the ati
driver with the radeon module during the installing. Since I am having
problems regarding the gui, I would like to give fglrx-driver a try,
since it also supports my video card. I would like to know, just in case
I change my mind and decide to go back to the xorg driver, how do that
with the driver from the fglrx package installed?
thanks in advance

Marcelo

Simply change the driver section of xorg.conf back to ati, either manually using your favourite editor, or using dpkg-reconfigure xserver-xorg. Restart X.

HTH

Wackojacko