Re: Rebuilding debian packages

http://ftp.debian.org/debian/pool/main/w/wxwidgets2.6/wxwidgets2.6_2.6.3.2.1.5.tar.gz
> for my requirements and rebuild a Debian package?

I dont know much about wxwidgets. But I frequently rebuild gnuplot packages
with libreadline. The instructions I use can be found at

http://malayamaarutham.blogspot.com/2007/04/build-gnuplot-with-gnu-readline-and.html

For more in depth picture, I suggest to you to follow Roberto's page. Mine
is more like a quick hack (not pretty, but works).

hth
raju

--
Kamaraju S Kusumanchi