Fixed fonts in Debian

Dear Debian Users,

I am currently using Etch, and loving it. However, my query is related
to monospace fonts in Debian.

The release of Debian Etch and Ubuntu Feisty has prompted some of my
friends to move from Fedora Core to Debian and Ubuntu. Everything
seems smooth, but one friends doesn't like the Bitstream Vera/DejaVu
fonts, and misses the fixed font provided with Fedora Core. Could
someone tell me where to get that font?

Here's a screenshot which has the font I refer to:

http://bigstory.homelinux.org/images/mutt.png

Thanks!

Kumar

P.S. Please reply to me as well, as I am not subscribed to the list.
--
Kumar Appaiah
462, Jamuna Hostel,