Re: backup script and python

Thanks Wei Chen, it worked now! I was really environment variables problem.
Included in crontab, just as shown in man 5 crontab

thanks everybody.

On 5/5/07, Andrew Sackville-West <andrew@farwestbilliards.com> wrote:
On Sat, May 05, 2007 at 07:22:11AM -0300, Henrique G. Abreu wrote:
> runing on cron, I can't see any error message. All I got is the log I
> generate on the script:
> >BEGINNING DAILY BACKUP ZENOSS
> >BACKUP ZENOSS WITH TROUBLE - ERROR!

well, this error message doesn't tell us anything. maybe you could
rewrite your error handler so that it actually provides the error
encountered.

--
Henrique G. Abreu
henrique@turbokit.com.br