Re: Is it Java or is it Iceweasel?

I am having problems with some web pages not working.
(Not working means just that. The details vary from page
to page.)

When I check the error console I find a lot of messages
like:

     Warning: assignment to undeclared variable speed
     Warning: assignment to undeclared variable len
     Warning: assignment to undeclared variable tid

These message are harmless. If more developers tried the
Web Developer extension[1] and tried to stay away
from warnings you would be happier.

[1] https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/60

Is it Iceweasel, Java or Debian?

It's life :)  (you mean JavaScript, BTW).

If you can, try to use firefox (iceweasel in Debian).

Regards,
Nelson.-

--
http://arhuaco.org