Re: debian verizon.net and smtp

On 05/05/2007 02:55 AM, Kevin Mark wrote:

> I am a subscriber to verizon dsl and I choose yahoo as my email
> provider. I use fetchmail to getmail and exim4 to send mail. I use mutt
> to read mail. For exim4 setup I use 'smarthost' option and specify
> 'outgoing.yahoo.verizon.net'.

Kev, are you paying for pop3 with yahoo?  You can use fetchyahoo to get
mail free (it mimics firefox to yahoo mail). (apt-cache show fetchyahoo)

I'm a happy fetchyahoo user for several years now.

Jude, have you searched the list archives for 'verizon?'  IIRC this
topic has come up several times before.

Regards,
Ralph