timeline application?

Hi,

I have Debian installed on 12 partitions across 3 drives.

Most of them are interrelated: they came from each other via backup/restores.

I would like to show that interrelation graphically.

Is there an application that draws timelines?

E.g Now I run on SDA6 USB disk that was restored on 3/3/7 from a mondo backup of Sid running on HDC1, I am doing a Sid build-dep that is taking hours. But the active system is USB disk SDA5 that was restored on 3/21/7 from SDA6, etc.

That makes much more sense graphically than in prose...

Hugo