Problem with xmms on debian etch 4.0 stable

With XMMS 1:1.2.10+20061 installed on debian etch 4.0 stable, the menu
display does not show up properly after right-clicking, the items cannot
be read. I don't think this is a problem with xmms per se, probably with
gtk? Anyway, I am not sure, but a similar problem happened on a friend's
system, so the problem is probably easily replicable. Under what
programme would one file a bug report for this?
--
Question everything -- Karl Marx