Re: same problem

On Wed, May 02, 2007 at 17:28:16 -0400, Greg Folkert wrote:
> On Wed, 2007-05-02 at 22:15 +0200, cat Behemoth wrote:
> > Hi guys,
> > funny but i am experiencing the same problem with my fujitsu-siemens pc. I can only open few sites: www.google.com, www.ya.ru.
> > I've tried all advices listed above and it aint help:(
> > I wonder where else i can have a look for the answer...
>
> Read The Fine Manual and also properly read and understand the
> following:
>
>         http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html
>
> BTW, this is my part of helping out potential Trolls.

He/she uses debianhelp.org. Over there they simply do not understand
that the Debian user list does not look like this

http://www.debianhelp.org/node/5890

to most of us. Instead they are probably wondering why there is so much
redundant content quoted in the threads in some of "their" forums.

          Florian   |