Re: Etch back to Sarge

On Tue, May 01, 2007 at 09:28:30PM +0200, Florian Kulzer wrote:
> On Tue, May 01, 2007 at 20:32:06 +0200, bigoperm wrote:
> >
> > Doug,
> > I figured I'd get thie question :-) After my upgrade to Etch, my network
> > card no longer works (it's a Xircom PCMCIA card (cardbus)). I've searched
> > the message boards for solutions, but can't find anything that solves my
> > problem. Unfortunately, I don't have time to figure out what's wrong, I
> > just need my machine to work. Downgrading back to Sarge seems like the best
> > option.
>
> It is certainly an approach that befits a boorish debianhelp.org user
> who does not know how to quote properly when posting on a mailing list.

ouch... testy today Florian? :)

I thought you had already blackholed all the debianhelp.org posts. I
haven't been to look, and don't care to, but I assume its a web forum
type thing? ... /me goes to look after all... oh that's annoying. He
should put up some stuff about mailing list etiquette since its a live
gateway to this list. I know that proper quoting sucks in a web forum,
since its all laid out there for you already, but in the
forum-to-ml issue, its obviously important.