RE: Lost Internet Access

Thanks for all your suggestions, I do appreciate the responses.

In the end I decided that perhaps your comment about something changing on
re-boot was probably correct. I have been trying unsuccesfully for the past
week to get OpenGroupware up and working on Etch and perhaps one of the
packages or changes I made only manifested itself after the the power
outage. So I have started a fresh NetInst of Etch, once again, and I will
try re-booting after every couple of steps to see if I can pin-point where I
might have lost my Internet connection.

Thanks and I'll let you know what if anything I discover.

Jan