Looking for Suggestions for a Headless Music-Client Setup

Hi,

I have a mini-PC that I'd like to setup as a music-streaming-client running
Amarok.  I'd like to log into an X-Session on the client using VNC from
Windows or Linux.  I've seen many HowTo's describing headless setups, but
haven't really been able to sort out what would be the best for a debian
system (what vnc-server to use for instance).

Has anyone on this list done something similar or have any suggestions for me?

Thanks in advance,

Chris
--
C. Hurschler