Encryption + LVM + multiple PVs...Possible?

Just trying out my first etch install. Kudos to the Release team and everyone involved in getting this out the door.

I'm trying to rebuild my system with a pair of 120 GB drives and a 160GB drives. In the partitioner, I configured hda with

hda1 1.5GB encrypted swap
hda2 500MB /boot
hda3 500MB encrypted /keys (for key files for the other encrypted partitions)
hda4 119GB encrypted pv

hdc1 120GB encrypted pv

hdd1 160GB encrypted pv

I am using a single volume group and multiple logical volumes. After the encrypted partitions were filled with random data, I added my passphrases for all of the partitions, went back into the partitioner and built the LVM config, created my VG, added the PVs and created all my LVs. Finished the install and rebooted. When the system came up, it prompted me once for a passphrase, then could not open the VG. Is there a fix/workaround to get it to recognize all of the physical volumes at boot?

Regards,
--b