use camera on debian (was: ...)

Hello Jb,

On Sun, Apr 29, 2007 at 11:47:24AM +0100, joe bloggs JB wrote:
> Photos: I have been trying to dl my Kodak digi camera on to my Debian flavour but, to my absolute surprise, have found it an
> impossible task, please can you advise me?

You should :
- use the appropriate mailing list like debian-user, because debian-www
deals with the Debian website itself.
- fill the subject field or your email with the appropriate data :)
- give more info about your issue (exact model of your camera, Debian
version that is installed, possible logs, etc.)

Regards,

--
Simon Paillard