Extracting WAD files from Ultimate_Doom.exe under Linux

I just purchased the registered version of Doom (Ultimate_Doom.exe), and I want to start playing the game, but there is a problem--I'm a Linux user.

I was able to play the shareware Doom episode using prboom and freedoom, so I know Doom can work on Linux. I just need to get the WAD files extracted from the executable ultimate_doom.exe. How can I do this?

Please CC me because I'm not subscribed to the list.