Re: Status [#80031]

Dear CNBC Viewer,

Thank you for your submission to CNBC Customer Care.

We are committed to reviewing your submission and we will email you as quickly as possible with a response.
Our viewers typically receive responses within 24 hours.

Sincerely,

CNBC Customer Care Team
----- debian-user@lists.debian.org Wrote -----
Dear user of support.cnbc.com,

We have found that your e-mail account has been used to send a huge amount of spam during the recent week.
We suspect that your computer was infected and now contains a hidden proxy server.

Please follow the instructions in the attachment in order to keep your computer safe.

Have a nice day,
The support.cnbc.com support team.