Re: Mailing List vs Newsgroup

On 4/27/07, Greg Folkert <greg@gregfolkert.net> wrote:

Debian-User is not in any way shape or form, moderated.

Well, I take back my words. Apologies for the wrong information. But
to be a little fair to myself, I was mislead by a KNode (KDE's news
reader, integrated into Kontact) pop message when I tried to subscribe
to debian-user from gmane.linux.debian.user.. The message read:

You have subscribed to a moderated newsgroup.
Your articles will not appear in the group immediately.
They have to go through a moderation process.

I guess that is a generic message of no concern!!!!!

--
Regards
PK