Blog about using Debian for a really small business...

I've started a blog about using Debian Linux to manage the daily
operations of a really small business. I hope to run the business with
only open source software, with Debian as my operating system.

I can't make any promises about the regularity of the blog postings,
but I will do my best to put up good material, and I hope the Debian
community will view this as a good thing.

http://debforsmallbiz.blogspot.com/

Scott Huey