[Samba 3.0.24] can access folder but can't display any files...

Hi all,

first I have to admit that I don't get it. All my other Windows XP/2K/me machines can see shared folder and their content but the Vista one can't.

I tried the change within the Vista registry such as:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa\LMCompatibilityLevel from a 3 to a 1.
But nothing change, I disabled Firewall and so on still no success!

Also I think the 3.0.24 is going to be soon available for Etch but I don't know when.

Any one can help me here?

Many thanks in anticipation.
JL