Synch file with Unison on remote server

Hi all.
I'm doing for my wife a simple script to backup her files.
I've already done a scheduled script that create a .tar, mount  a remote fs (smbmount) and move it there.
But it takes many minutes to tar all, every day.

So i think to use Unison (it copy only last modified or new files) with the remote server.
First, i try to use Unison directly with the server, but it wants the same version both on client and in the server.

So i decide to procede in this way:
- smbmount / sshfs remote folder;
- unison all the files;

And i'd like to do a procedure that my wife can launch by a menu entry (not shell for her!!).

The first problem founded:
smbmount not works well (it does not permit to chown/chmod  remote file - i don't know why) and unison failed;

The second problem founded:
sshfs works great, but wait for user password - is not possible to pass it as a parameter.

I think i will use sshfs, but:
how can i pass password as parameter to sshfs
without wait for user input??

Thanks to all!