Re: Touchpad Configuration

Michael Pobega wrote:
After a long fight with an offline install of Debian, I decided to
give up and do a netinstall.

The new installation is working PERFECTLY, with just one hitch; My
touchpad doesn't work right. The touchpad doesn't seem to be
configured in /etc/X11/xorg.conf, and therefore I can't use any
programs like gsynaptics to control it.

I NoPasted my xorg.conf[0], just a quick note, the bit about the
"Synaptics Touchpad" was manually added in by me, but it doesn't seem
to be working. Maybe I'm just missing something?

[0]http://rafb.net/p/tgMeQQ47.html

Have you installed the xserver-xorg-input-synaptics package?

/Magnus