Re: Fetchmail Problems

Michael Pobega:

> Well the last thing I need is to get procmail working, if I can't I
> may end up just abandoning Debian altogether (I'm not threatening it,
> but it's just really annoying, and I NEED procmail, it's not even a
> "nice thing to use", I NEED it).

/me too.

> I really don't get why Getmail won't feed the mail into Procmail...It
> just hangs, I'm getting no errors or anything.

Show us how you invoke procmail from getmail, show us the output of
"getmail -v -v [...]" when it hangs. If this doesn't give any clue, run
getmail with the '--trace' option. Make sure not to post any passwords.

J.
--
I feel yawning hollowness whilst talking to people at parties.
[Agree]   [Disagree]