Re: How to set up Logitech Quickcam Chat in Debian Testing

I'm coming to this thread late, so please excuse me if you've covered
this already.

I've had to use gscpa from upstream to get some more recent logitech
cameras to work. You can get the upstream tarball from
http://mxhaard.free.fr/download.html

I see now, though that sid has the package gspca-source updated to the
latest version from upstream. You have to use module-assistant etc,
but it works for me on a couple logitech cameras (not "chat").

hth