Lirc with KTV-01C in Debian

Hi friends, I am trying to configure the remote control of my tv-card, Kozumi
KTV-01C (this card now is using bttv and works terrific), but I can't. Do
someone has configured the remote control of this card?

How do I use LIRC? ¿Can I use Debian's packages to configure it or I have to
use the source code?; In Internet a lot of cases have to patch the kernel,
now I am using kernel 2.6.18-4-amd64 in Lenny (Testing distribution)

If someone can help me with LIRC please give me a hand.

Thanks,
Pepo.

--

         Linux User Registered #232544