SSH port 22 is invisible from the internet!! :(

Hello!

I have installed on Etch openssh-client & openssh-server.

I can to login to localhost with ssh.

I want to allow a remote user to login with ssh on to my system.

I use iptables as a firewall and have added a rule to open the port 22:
$ sudo iptables -L
ACCEPT     0    --  anywhere             anywhere            state RELATED,ESTABLISHED
ACCEPT     tcp  --  anywhere             anywhere            tcp dpt:smtp
ACCEPT     tcp  --  anywhere             anywhere            tcp dpt:ssh
ACCEPT     tcp  --  anywhere             anywhere            tcp dpt:www

I use a website
http://wigwam.sztaki.hu:8080/varazslatok/tuzfalteszt.php
to see whethear is my port 22 visible and the test says that that the
port 22 is invisible.

The remote user can't to login with ssh too on to my system.
My system has a FQDN csanyi-pal.info and a public IP: 85.222.164.132

My exim4 and apache2 works fine, but ssh won't to works. :(

Why is the port 22 invisible from the internet?

Any advices will be appreciated!

--
Regards, Paul Csányi